- Address all audit deficiencies and develop proper checks and balances
- Prepare a balanced budget with documented processes & public input
- Address underfunded police pension liability.
- Standardize financial reporting to ensure accuracy
- No new taxes!
- Make residents aware of Township debt levels, metrics, and financial risks
- Use the Township Web Site to post as much financial data as possible
- Publicly review Code of Ethics and Conflict of Interest commitments at Board meetings
- Election integrity — ensure registered voters list are up to date and ensure election protocols are followed to make sure everyone’s vote counts.
- Develop and integrate processes using technology to set best business processes and practices
- Ensure Township Board meetings are properly prepared in advance with agendas and supporting information
- Document and track required follow up actions after Board decisions are made.
- Revise the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) process to improve information access on the web and minimize costs for all.